Tuesday, July 27, 2010

When your ego goes limp...

... I guess sometimes you need to inflate it by reminding yourself, "you're skinny, you have a gorgeous boyfriend, a badass car, and you're moving to California."

Also, the best family ever, amazing friends back home, a goofy cat, and a savings account.

I never realized how much confidence laying in tanning beds gave me for so many years. Bad. How plastic of me, though having a nice glow does help the acne and hide the small flab. I can stay a natural skin color now, rebuild my confidence somehow, and in the future be glad that I don't look like a leather purse. Still pissed off that somebody jacked my cards and used the credit card.... but I filed a police report today and they cops are working on it with the bank and hopefully catch the piece of shit that violated my property.

So, I lost my mojo a couple months ago and now it's time to re-build it. Ta-da!

No comments:

Post a Comment